Code Optimization Case Study in a Solo Physician Specialist Practice
Coding matters! Especially in today’s world with insurance carriers looking for every coding reason not to pay claims.
Internal Medicine Practice
An established Internal Medicine Practice in Pittsburgh who had been part of a large local healthcare network decided to not renew their contract with the Healthcare network and work as an independent practice.
- CMS: Hospitals must post rates; hospitals not interested in doing so
- Work-life balance: Will physicians ever find it?
- Parkview brings pharmacy onto care teams
- Inching Toward the Data-Driven Future of Population Health Management
- Understanding the Value-Based Reimbursement Model Landscape
- Managing Population Health with Analytics and Social Determinants of Health
- RCM Services allow for profitability and more focus on Patient Care
- Anesthesia & Pain Coder’s Pink Sheet
- CY 2019 Medicare Telehealth Services