Code Optimization Case Study in a Solo Physician Specialist Practice
Coding matters! Especially in today’s world with insurance carriers looking for every coding reason not to pay claims.
Internal Medicine Practice
An established Internal Medicine Practice in Pittsburgh who had been part of a large local healthcare network decided to not renew their contract with the Healthcare network and work as an independent practice.
- E/M Office Based Coding Changes effective January 2021
- 2021 Quality Payment Program (QPP) Changes (Proposed)
- Health Care Providers Fight Flu Toolkit
- Six Reasons Your Risk Scores are Inaccurate
- CMS proposes telehealth changes under Trump executive order
- Wearable Sensors for COVID-19: A Call to Action to Harness Our Digital Infrastructure
- How Remote Patient Monitoring Programs Are Beneficial
- What sort of staying power does telehealth really have?
- Will Primary Care Physicians Be COVID-19’s Next Victims?