Code Optimization Case Study in a Solo Physician Specialist Practice
Coding matters! Especially in today’s world with insurance carriers looking for every coding reason not to pay claims.
Internal Medicine Practice
An established Internal Medicine Practice in Pittsburgh who had been part of a large local healthcare network decided to not renew their contract with the Healthcare network and work as an independent practice.
- New Medicare Card Claim Reject Codes After January 1
- How Bundled Medical Codes Work
- Maximizing Revenue Through Clinical Documentation Improvement
- The next Wave of MIPS: Watching the Waves Roll In
- New Medicare Card: Transition Period Ends in Less Than 4 Months
- In Healthcare Why Talkers Earn More Than Doers
- CMS: Hospitals must post rates; hospitals not interested in doing so
- Work-life balance: Will physicians ever find it?
- Parkview brings pharmacy onto care teams